250-Hour Massage Practitioner Program
The 250-Hour Massage Practitioner Program is a great way to begin your massage education. Complete the 100-hour Swedish Certificate-then choose a second Certificate (either Touch, Health, and Common Conditions; Sports/Deep Tissue; or Asian Systems) to fulfill your hours. Any option you choose will satisfy not only McKinnon BTC program requirements, but CAMTC Certified Massage Practitioner requirements as well. Program requirements include participating in an individualized counseling session, receiving detailed feedback on your work, and completing a thorough self-evaluation process.
Courses need to be completed within 12 months of the initial enrollment date.
Asian Systems : 150.00 hours
- Acupressure : 56.00 hours
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology: Bones, Breath and the Belly : 30.00 hours
- Shiatsu : 64.00 hours
Sports/Deep Tissue : 150.00 hours
- * Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology: Muscles, Movement, and Massage : 40.00 hours
- * Sports : 54.00 hours
- * Deep Tissue : 56.00 hours
Swedish : 100.00 hours
- Swedish : 100.00 hours
Touch, Health, and Common Conditions : 150.00 hours
- * Touch For Elders : 40.00 hours
- * Touch For Chronic Illness : 58.00 hours
- * Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology: Signals, Circulation, and the Skin : 52.00 hours
* Classes marked with an * have pre-requisites.
Classes may be taken as part of a Certificate Program or individually.
Required are books not included in tuition. Some classes require off-site field trips or clinic days that will be arranged on the first day of class.